We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (7 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced Web Developer to join our team.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.