Our events – details can be found here: http://WealthAcademy.com/events
We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (10 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced Event Collection Specialist to join our team.
This is an exciting role for someone who is driven to excel at a specific and specialized skill. You’ll be working very closely with the CEO of the company to measure your performance in this role.
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, assist customer refunds.
- Enlist the efforts of senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with delivery department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with delivery team and event sales.
- Attend events when required to meet with the clients upon sign up and introduce them to the payment collections process. Provide additional support at events where needed for collecting sales.
- Excel within highly competitive environments where people skills are the keys to success
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- High volume phone calls to assigned customers
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service
- Internal and External customer interface
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Save refund requests and assist in keeping chargebacks to a minimum.
- Inform relevant stakeholders when a client payment has made a payment on their account.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with client due dates.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years High Volume Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- In person and phone Sales experience a bonus
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.