We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (7 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced Event Sales Manager to join our team.
- Sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff and liaising with delivery team.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- In person selling live at events (seminars).
- Able to manage and lead events sales closers through 3 days of selling to clients. Ensuring that they remain a TEAM to hit the event sales target.
- To connect with every buyer via Whatsapp and email directly after the event.To maintain the relationship of all event buyers ensuring delivery team have all communication they need handed to them in a timely manner.
- Hold daily meetings at the events with the sales team to discuss the opportunities and understand the clientele in the room.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Managing Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Developing Budgets
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.