We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (7 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced Events Administrator to join our team.
- To manage the availability of resources to support event commitments
- Assist with event enquiries and booking information
- Produce detailed proposals for events
- Source suitable venues and negotiate rates.
- Organize travel and accommodation for the team and distribute itineraries.
- Set up of the events at venue’s, assist with ensuring all required items (AV, Printing) are organized and at the venue on time.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and final status reports as required for events
- Track event statistics and update excel workbooks with client / sales data when needed.
- Process credit card, cash and check receipts, make scheduled deposits of registration receipts and complete financial reports as required for conferences.
- Manage databases and spreadsheets as required for events.
- Accompany Event Management Team to events and serve as on-site registrar, handling walk-up registrations, class changes and other duties as needed to support the smooth operation of the event.
- Participate as a member of the Event Management Team in making events successful by effectively disseminating information, encouraging registration, managing registration and facilitating an enjoyable and productive event experience for all participants.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Willing to travel at short notice internationally when required (It is your responsibility to have your travel documents in order for travel to and from UK, Canada, USA, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong with more destinations to be added)
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer skills service includes including telephone support
- Tech savvy with ability to quickly learn event registration software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven capabilities to lead and manage people and processes in a dynamic changing environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with clients, full-time and contract staff
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
Demonstrated initiative – ability to think, work, and make independent decisions based on sound judgment
- Ability to learn new tasks easily
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be adaptable, flexible, warm, friendly, and empathetic. Willing to “roll-up” sleeves and do what it takes to deliver a successful event
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Passion for success and events
- Committed to learning, personal growth, continual process improvement and staff/team development
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.