We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (7 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced Commissions Specialist to join our team.
- Demonstrates regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Reviews and monitors commission reports to ensure accurate payments to brokers.
- Processes adjustments to correct commission errors and/or discrepancies.
- Works with IT to ensure timely reporting and payment of monthly commissions.
- Maintains the master broker system and takes necessary steps to ensure correct reporting of 1099 information.
- Compiles data and issues Form 5500, and Schedule A information to the appropriate groups in accordance with IRS specifications.
- Performs monthly reconciliation of cash to the general ledger which is used to calculate the monthly commission payments.
- Produces management reports.
- Assists and participates in any cross training necessary for new employees, in their areas of expertise.
- Interacts with broker and sales force to provide customer support on any commissions/related inquiries.
- Assists in completion of special projects or other duties as assigned.
- The Commissions Specialist is responsible for the processing of all commission related payments, accounting entries and reports for the affiliate network, as well as all incentive based employee payments.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is desired
- Certification/Licensure Required
- Government Clearance & US Citizenship Requirement
- Must have minimum two years experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts
- Payable or Commissions Payable
- Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires familiarity with call center scripting, web page content, presentations, desktop publishing
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to plan project scope
- Detail oriented
- Be able to multi-task and jump to new tasks quickly
- Research job history to understand projects
- Coordinate deliveries and on-site services for events
- Edit communication materials and provide feedback to peers
- Schedule Meetings
The following section describes the general physical requirements for this position. Please note that constant refers to more than 81% of time; significant refers to 40-80%; and moderate refers to 20-40% of the time.
- Operates personal computers, printers, facsimile, telephones, copy machines and other commonly used office accessories/equipment.
- Exposed to confidential information and expected to maintain confidentiality at all times; must adhere to HIPAA rules and regulations.
- May be required to work outside of normally scheduled hours as mandated by the client, project and/or workload (e.g. evenings, weekends, and/or holidays).
- May be required to maintain established work pace, meet deadlines; may have last minute urgent requests.
- Physical activity may include: twisting, reaching, kneeling, bending, stooping, squatting, crawling, grasping, grabbing, pushing, pulling, repetitive motion, climbing, etc.
- Required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Required to have hearing ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Required to have speaking ability to express or exchange ideas.
- Constant concentration may be required on various subjects by listening, reading and thinking clearly.
- Interaction with others may be required. May need to listen, think, and speak in order to interact with others. Business interactions and behavior between coworkers and/or external customers are required. This may require face-to-face or telephone interactions.
- Thinking at work may include listening, learning, analyzing, evaluating, and the ability to interpret what is seen and/or heard, or to link information from one issue to the next.
- Constant computer usage including typing and/or eye strain.
- Constant repetitive arm, wrist, hand and finger motions — making repetitive movements (e.g. key boarding, filing, data entry).
- Moderate phone usage; headsets may be required.
- Moderate amount of time spent working in a loud office environment with frequent interruptions/distractions.
- Constant sedentary work (desk bound or seated).
- Constant reading is required via computer screen and/or bound printed materials.
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.