We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (7 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced CFO to join our team.
- Develop and oversee strategies to achieve in organisations’ missions & execute plans.
- Evaluate market trends, establish tests and measurements of key performance indicators and objectives.
- Analyse organisational operations and find opportunities for revenue gains, cost reduction and overall improvements.
- Measure and analyse financial results over the short and long term, and take corrective actions to improve results against KPIs.
- Report on financial status of all companies, develop forecasts, analyze variances, and create and implement plans for improvement.
- Stay up to date by remaining aware of new regulations, legal and taxation requirements, and continually study financial and management for constant improvement.
- Create systems and procedures to optimise current accounting, book-keeping systems.
- Deal, handle and contact merchant account companies.
- Working Capital, Immediately available cash. Working capital, calculated by subtracting current liabilities from current assets, includes assets such as on-hand cash, short-term investments, and accounts receivable.
- Operating Cash Flow, to monitor the financial health of the business. The operating cash flow to total capital employed analysis allows you to dive a little bit deeper into the financial health of the business beyond just profits.
- Quick Ratio/Acid Test, Measure the ability of your organization to meet short-term financial obligations.
- Accounts Payable Turnover shows the rate at which the company pays off suppliers and other expenses. This ratio is important for understanding the amount of cash that the business spends on suppliers during any given period.
- Accounts Receivable Turnover measures the rate at which you collect on outstanding accounts.
- Net Profit Margin measures how effective your business is at generating profit on each dollar of revenue you bring in. This financial KPI is a measure of the profitability of your business and is instrumental in making long- and short-term financial decisions.
- Gross Profit Margin measures your profit on each dollar of sales before expenses.
- Expense Management. Expenses reimbursed and the percentages of travel and expense vouchers submitted by employees that contain an error – insufficient documentation, wrong charge code, or no receipt – are tracked through Expense Management.
- Merchant Account status, number of merchant accounts have you applied for and status.
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.