We are one of the more respected and fastest growing internet marketing education training company in our industry; focused on Impact, Influence & creating income – for both ourselves and our clients. We have a track record of growing companies (7 of them) to the 7 figure level and beyond – and now we want to grow the companies to the next level. We are scaling up towards the $100M level & beyond.
If you’re an A-Player, self-starter, driver, get-things done have a great winning attitude towards business, life and making a difference – then we are interested in you helping us Scale Up.
This role is for a super star experienced chargeback Analyst to join our team.
- Investigate and resolve disputed transactions by credit/debit cardholders.
- Gather and evaluate data to resolve the dispute and determine the appropriate course of action.
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate.
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
- Apply Risk Management policies and procedures to help manage and minimize losses
- Initiate Chargebacks with Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover.
- Work with peers and leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practice ideas and information
- Handle all aspects of the dispute process in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Research credit card chargeback disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.
validate appropriate data from internal and third party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.
Serve customers by resolving product and service problems.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail with consistent accuracy.
- The ability to follow stringent processes and regulations.
- Must have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Must be highly organized.
- Ability to think analytically and make accurate decisions.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web based tools.
- High school diploma.
- Must have experience in the banking payment industry.
- Must have prior experience analyzing and processing disputes, including chargebacks and fraud.
If you’re excited by this, if you’re ready to maximize your potential, if you’re ready to “SCALE UP” in your life and help the company scale up whilst making a difference then apply today with your resume. Video resumes preferred. Apply now and let’s do this together.